<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oleh oleh oleh oleh
"I feel a little bit of everything - relief, excitement, everything. I had to take my goggles off to make sure the '1' was next to my name."
-Michael Phelps




Bet he was on top of the world!

Superstar swimmer

  • Michael Phelps

    just won his 7th GOLD by 0.01 sec and I'm pretty hopeful that he'll win his 8th in the relay tml(aw this is so exciting)

    The 100m fly was one of the most mentally tormenting race of the lifetime!!! Michael Phelps was totally the coolest. He was lagging behind for the first 25 m and he actually caught up with everyone and that Milorad Cavic:/ in the last 5-10 m?

    He really knows how to win.

    I was screaming at my tv screen!!!
    & when I saw



    I was like
    YES
    YESSSSSSS
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    So now he matches Mark Spitz records. Just one more GOLD and he'll beat it.

    I think there's some sourness with Serbia's Milorad Cavic, who got silver and should be happy with it haha. For one I don't know what's his problem. He's protesting that he touched the end first. What a sore loser I can't stand him-.-


  • Ryan Lochte



    -Handsome guy who won 200 m backstroke with WR over Aaron Piersol.

    Gymnastics was good to watch too.

  • Nastia Liukin!



    -Overall All-round Champion, she deserves it. Her dad is her coach(: & she has the thinnest legs for a gymnast.


  • Shawn Johnson!



    -Silver medallist. She's super super good, esp vault and floor! She's only 16!!


  • Alicia Sacramone!



    -I love her she's sooo pretty, although she screwed up in the team finals, she's still damn good.


  • Steliana Nistor
    -Team leader of Romanian team and good-looking. Not bad, ended up in 5th place all-round.


    EXCITING TONIGHT: Asafa Powell, Usain Bolt and Tysan Gay in 100 m Athletics run to be the fastest man on Earth.
    10.30 pm, channel 5.


    EXCITING TOMORROW: just stay glued to Lane 4 - Aaron Piersol, Brennan Hansen, Michael Phelps and Jason Lezak (USA) in 4 x 100 m medley relay.
    10.58 am, channel 5.


    Also, I can't wait for Rhythmic gymnastics.